Monday 26 May 2014

Personality Style #1 (Syifa Jasmine Kinnara)

Hi, this is me SYIFA, I was born on February 19, 1999. I'm PISCES and this my personality style. I think my personality style are simple and feminine, but sometimes i like to be edgy or boyish. My fav color are pink, black, and white. So, when I go shopping I'd like to choose those colors. Well, I just made my personality styles on Polyvore, dominant with my fave colors.




The third photo taken when photoshoot for junior high school yearbook. I wore white T-shirt with black cat ilustration (ZARA) and polkadot maxi skirt (Forever 21).





This is one of my favorite mirror selfie. This took at H&M fitting room. I wore the same ZARA T-shirt with asymmetric skirt (H&M) and white sneakers (Converse).





The last three photos took when I'm on holiday at BALI. But first, I made set about what i wore on my holiday from Polyvore. This is it ....





I wore black shirt signs FUN (ZARA), skirt (Pull & Bear), sandals, the straw hat i hold from Forever 21, I also wore bracelet and watch, I'm not complete without watch. FYI, this photo was taken after I had dinner at Potato Head Beach Club Bali (that is stairs to toilet).





And last photo but not least was taken on the aircraft seats. I wore jeans jacket (Pull & Bear) and floral dress from my brother that's a gift when I'm about 13 or 14. Now I'm 15th yo




Well, this is my personality SEE YA with the next style from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment